Job No: CEO621
Categories: Private Equity
Applications are invited from suitably qualified business leaders to apply for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) tenable at the Eswatini National Trust Commission. As CEO you will be responsible for the attainment of ENTC’s strategy mission, vision as defined by the Board of Directors. You shall also be expected to put in place strategies that ensure the commercial sustainability of the organisation.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
- Implement ENTC’s Strategic Plan and periodically report on progress to the Board of Directors.
- Ensure the development of business plans and organisational budgets on time for the Board’s approval.
- Appropriately mobilize resources to support the organisation’s programme of works and financial sustainability.
- Maintain a performance-driven culture by implementing a robust performance management system.
- Build and maintain open communication lines between ENTC’s key stakeholders.
- Ensure the implementation of effective quality standards programme of Nature Conservation and Cultural Heritage assets, facilities and services.
- Ensure that ENTC complies with all applicable legislation, policies, guidelines, protocols, as well as good corporate governance.
- Maintain custody of the documents, records and registers of the Board or any other committee of the Board.
- Ensure that financial statements are produced and audited within the timeframe as stipulated by The Public Enterprise Control and Monitoring Act.
Knowledge and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Sciences.
- A Master’s Degree in Business, Conservation, Biodiversity or Environment Management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior management role.
- Exposure in a commercialised conservation environment will be an added advantage.
- Organisational change management skills.
- Well established leadership skills.
- Ability to contribute to corporate planning.
- Strong decision making and professional judgement skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial or commercial abilities.
- Highest level of integrity.
Applications for this position are now closed