Job No: CMEO622
Categories: Private Equity
Ekuphileni Clinic Pty Ltd (Clinic) is a modern state-of-the-art Clinic initially offering step-down treatment, diagnostic and rehabilitation services to Sincephetelo MVA Fund patients, and the broader public. The Clinic provides these specialised services for better and improved clinical outcomes. Following the establishment of the Ekuphileni Clinic as a proprietary limited company effective April 2021, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the SMVAF, the company is inviting applications from qualified, experienced and dynamic individuals who will be able to contribute their skills, judgement and innovation to the Clinic.
The CMO/CEO will be responsible for providing overall strategic, financial and operational leadership for the Clinic, and will closely coordinate and work with the Ekuphileni Clinic Board of Directors and senior leadership team. The CMO/CEO will also be accountable for the clinic's overall performance in delivering the strategic plan and for the day-to-day running and management of business under delegated authority from the Board of Directors.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
- Lead the development of the Clinic’s short and long-term strategy.
- Maintain and oversee the implementation of the Clinic strategy, policies and procedures.
- Drive the development and consistent application of performance management and ethical culture.
- Ensure the Clinic’s compliance with standard legal practice, all healthcare-related legislation, maintain standards of good corporate governance, and manage relevant risks accordingly.
- Plans direct and controls the organisation's overall financial plans and policies, accounting practices and relationships with lending institutions, shareholders and the financial community.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients, and stakeholders.
- Oversee the development and management of annual budgets, as well as reporting thereafter.
- Appraise the Board of Directors of the operating results in terms of costs, budgets, operating policies, trends, and increased profit opportunities.
- Raise awareness of the business and services through targeted prospecting activities with institutions and corporate clients.
- Oversee the scheduling of clinical staff to ensure the availability of healthcare workers.
- Provide skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services to patients.
- Order diagnostic tests as needed, checking and informing patients of results on time.
- Strategic agility, customer centricity and leadership ability
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Problem solving and analysis
- Customer focus, people management and development
- String relationship building, negotiation, and conflict resolution ability
- In-depth knowledge of relevant legislation
- The highest levels of integrity
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBCH) degree. A postgraduate qualification in Management or any leadership development programme will be an added advantage.
- Registration as a Medical Doctor with Medical and Dental Council of Eswatini.
- Strategic and Financial Management experience.
Applications for this position are now closed