Job No: HRBP1721
Categories: Public sector
On behalf of our client the Small Enterprises Development Company LTD “SEDCO”, a category “A” Public Enterprise, we invite applications from qualified candidates who possess the required technical experience, vision and drive to apply for the Human Resources Business Partner position.
Oversee the day-to-day operations of the human resources function: developing, gaining acceptance for and implementing appropriate policies and procedures.
- Maintain personnel files and other human resources related records;
- Monitors remuneration in line with company policy and budget, and advises line management accordingly;
- Participate in the recruitment process in collaboration with line managers;
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for the organisation;
- Manage the performance management process, liaising with managers to set the annual performance objectives and ensuring that reviews are conducted in accordance with the set schedule;
- Manage the training plan;
- Assist with the preparation of the training budget and ensure training delivered is in accordance with the budget;
- Keep abreast with changes in the laws that affect employee and industrial relations and make proposals for changes to company policy as required; and
- Ensure consistent implementation of the grievance and disciplinary procedures in the company.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Five years’ experience in a similar role.
Applications for this position are now closed