Job No: SNM0217
Categories: Public sector
On behalf of our client the Small Enterprises Development Company LTD “SEDCO”, a category “A” Public Enterprise, we invite applications from qualified candidates who possess the required technical experience, vision and drive to apply for the Senior Manager Business Incubation position.
Initiate, plan, organise and develop policies and strategies for services provided by SEDCO branches to enterprises and entrepreneurs.
- Contribute to the overall strategic development of the organisation;
- Lead the business incubation department;
- Identify key intermediaries, key stakeholders and partners who can facilitate and provide linkages to SMMEs;
- Work closely with other programme coordinators to study policy and legislation actively and identify possible barriers to the growth of SMME development in the Kingdom;
- Ensure the implementation of programmes that provide an enabling environment for SMME growth and development;
- Determine the needs of enterprises and entrepreneurs and implement development growth plans;
- Provide input and contribute to the development of programmes and implementation plans for specific initiatives;
- Ensure the use of monitoring and evaluation mechanisms to track Programme progress and effectiveness, and the submission of progress reports.
Qualification and Experience
- Master’s degree in Business Management, Economics.
- Six years’ management experience in a similar role.
- Strong background in programme development for SMMEs.
Applications for this position are now closed