In this period of economic uncertainty, many family businesses are looking for ways to respond to the effects of COVID-19 and thrive at the same time.
To thrive in the current economic downturn, family businesses need to identify, understand, and address unique families in business dynamics, contexts, and cultures. They need to address issues relating to ownership and family legacy continuity, generational conflict, management succession and professionalization, senior generation retirement and wealth, governance for the family and business, career development, remuneration and recognition, and future planning.
Using a logical GENERATIONS framework, participants will be exposed to the latest family business thinking and best practice.
This webinar will cover the introduction to the following topics:
- Family business dynamics in the COVID 19 era
- Family business life cycles, development cycles, and patterns
- Family business success lies in shared dreams and values
- Sustaining the family business in the Covid-19 induced new normal
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Family members and family business leaders
- Next-generation family members and their spouses
- Siblings, cousins, and their spouses/partners
- Non-family executives and key employees
- Human resource managers and family therapists
- Professional advisors such as lawyers, accountants, wealth advisors, and other consultants
Please click here to RSVP for the event.
Don’t miss an opportunity to discover the latest family business thinking and best practice.