Leading organisations are increasingly recognising the role that analytics can play in increasing competitiveness.
The exponential increase in data being generated, coupled with advances in analytics tools and technical expertise has created opportunities for organisations to become data driven. Is your organisation keeping pace with these advances?
Grant Thornton will present the results of our recent survey on how South African organisations are adopting analytics, exploring various elements including:
• What areas analytics are being use to generate value
• How organisations are coping with talent shortages
• What are the key challenges facing those implementing analytics programmes
• How mature is the analytics landscape in South Africa
• What are the key trends being set by leading analytical competitors
Join us and benchmark your organisation’s analytical maturity relative to your competition.
Date & time
Tuesday, 17 October 2017
08:30 for 09:00 to 11:00