Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event has been postponed until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Understanding the intricacies of tax for employers and their expatriate employeesThis interactive, complimentary workshop will highlight the common challenges, pitfalls and opportunities facing a business when dealing with its tax, payroll and work visa obligations for the following categories of employees:
- Foreign employees on assignment to South African companies
- South African employees on assignment to a foreign country (including across Africa)
- South African employees who frequently travel abroad on business, in addition to those employees who may work on a specified project for a period of time in another country
We will provide participants with:
- Practical advice for employers and employees impacted by the proposed repeal of foreign earned remuneration exemption
- Tips regarding effective assignment structuring, including highlighting tax savings opportunities for inbound and outbound assignees
- Guidance around the design of a company’s international mobility policy framework
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is aimed at HR Directors/Managers, CFO's/Financial Controllers, Payroll Managers and any other person with responsibility for employees' and expatriate tax matters within an organisation.