This event aims to unpack potential changes that may impact investing and financing activities in RSA and we look forward to having you join us at our thought-provoking session
The Draft 2019 Tax Amendment Bill was published on 30 July 2019. It highlights potential changes on the Income Tax legislation. In our current economic state, it is crucial to understand how these changes will impact all relevant spheres of our society. (review this sentence and expand it your wish, maybe on ‘ known gaps in the current bill and what may have led to this proposed bill if that info is made public).
Speakers and panellists will address and discuss the following:
- Proposed changes to section 31 of the Income Tax Act 58 of 1962 (how will this impact your transfer pricing policy?)
- Proposed changes in relation to investing to Special Economic Zones (SEZ): what is working currently and what is not working.
- How does the dividends stripping, financing of reorganisations and SEZ affect the inflow and outflow of investment in the RSA economy given our current economic trajectory?
- Regarding employment incentives - are they an answer to the current unemployment rate crisis?
- Do we need further tax incentives to boost economic growth?
Date & time
Friday, 4 October 2019
Time 08:00 to 10:00
Registration 07:00 to 7:50
Networking 10:00 to 10:30