The role of IDC is to enhance the industrial capability of South Africa, and the rest of the continent, thereby boosting economic growth and industrial development by funding entrepreneurs starting new enterprises or supporting companies that want to extend existing operations.
Types of Funding Opportunities offered
- IDC Provide Niche and Innovative Financial Programmes To Maximize Developmental Goals.
- IDC fund start-up and existing businesses up to a maximum of R1 billion. We consider the debt of R1 million
- Security - the form and nature of which will relate to your specific circumstances
- Compliance with international environmental standards
- Shareholders/Owners- are expected to make some financial contribution:- The contribution of historically disadvantaged people under special circumstances may be lowered.
- Sustainability- the project. Business must exhibit economic merit in terms of profitability and sustainability
- Black Economic Empowerment- we also focus on broad-based and expansionary black economic empowerment and black industrialists.
For more information, please click here