The Financial Services Group (FSG) offers specialised audit and advisory solutions to the banking, treasury and financial services sectors. These highly specialised and regulated entities pose additional audit and advisory challenges outside of the conventional approach.
Harnessing our collective expertise and experience within this specialised sector, our FSG team has created dedicated pillars of service that provide a holistic, tailor-made approach and service offering to our banking, treasury and financial services clients.
We draw on the experiences of our dedicated industry specialists, to provide our clients with responsive and world class
Audit of Financial Institutions
Our risk-based, integrated audit approach enables us to understand your business and to deliver high-quality audits.
Our integrated team comprises of financial auditors, IT audit specialists, taxation specialists, financial modelling experts and actuaries. Our services include statutory audits, agreed upon procedures reportings and limited assurance reporting for
Debt And Capital Markets
- Valuations of financial instruments and derivatives (including actuarial valuations)
- Treasury reviews
- Bond and commercial paper issues
- Advisory and reporting accountants reports
- Securitisation - Accounting and advisory
- Technical accounting and advisory on financial instruments
- B-BBEE Advisory
- B-BBEE In-house training and updates
- Probity assessments
- Enterprise and supplier development advisory
Anoosh RooplalFind out More