In today’s global economy, organisations - both public and private – must demonstrate they have adequate controls and safeguards in place.
Grant Thornton’s internal audit services, including co-sourced and out-sourced internal audit and effectiveness reviews, provide you with independent, objective support in the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of controls.
Our outsourced internal audit solutions are flexible:
Contact an expertFind out More
- running your full internal audit function
- developing your internal audit charter
- undertaking an assessment of audit needs
- generating internal audit strategy
- delivering and reporting on internal audit reviews.
If your department lacks the breadth of specialist skills or you require additional resource at peak times, our co-sourced service provides:
- project management expertise
- access to specialist internal audit skills including IT, treasury, tax, governance and compliance
- experienced internal auditors who require minimal supervision
- in-country support around the world
Our internal audit effectiveness and improvement reviews help you to assess and improve the assurance delivered by your internal audit. Our reviews deliver real value through:
- benchmarking against current best practice
- assessing value for money
- delivering pragmatic advice on improving the approach to internal audit
- providing assurance to boards and audit committees that internal audit is focused and managed effectively
- quality assessment of internal audits
- integrated audits which include normal process and IT audit.