The public sector, including state-owned enterprises, is under increasing pressure to deliver on its mandate, improve financial management and enhance service delivery.
It must therefore focus on running its business, making the need for an efficient and streamlined audit even more necessary.
There are several compelling reasons for public sector organisations to trust SNG Grant Thornton to conduct their audits:
Contact an expertFind out More
- We are one of very few South African firms with a separate public sector division.
- We’ve made significant investment into building our public sector team at all levels, including trainees, managers and partners.
- Our ratio of partners to professional staff is distinctive: 1:10 compared to 1:15 among the Big 4. So you receive dedicated attention and straight-talking intelligence from approachablepartners with vast years of experience.
- Grant Thornton continues to be on the Auditor General’s panel of independent auditors, and – testament to our success - we are given an increasing allocation each year.
- Our partners are intimately involved, resulting in an effective audit where partners find practical solutions to technical issues.
- Effective and streamlined audits ultimately mean that our clients can focus on their business and not on the audit. This frees them to deliver on their mandates and satisfy their stakeholders.
- Our methodology is underpinned by established processes and cutting-edge technology.