At Grant Thornton South Africa we understand that wills are multifaceted legal documents that must comply with a number of regulations and are able to assist in estate planning and advising on the compilation of wills.
We have extensive experience dealing with the requirements of the Master of the High Court and are able to wind up estates in an objective, efficient and professional manner.
Our team design carefully tailored solutions to meet your concerns and priorities in a sensitive and professional manner. Estate planning is an essential part of succession planning and our unique insights into changing legislation will ensure that your needs and requirements are well taken care of.
Contact an expertFind out more
We are sensitive to the needs of families, who require effective yet unobtrusive service.
Our range of related services include:
- review of wills
- drafting of basic and complex wills and codicils
- estate planning and liquidity requirements
- formation and administration of testamentary trusts
- administration of deceased estates
- acting as executors and trustees
- tax planning
- wealth management
- personal and business succession planning.