We are experts in providing comprehensive company secretarial, administrative and corporate services to a range of companies from small start-ups through to entities listed on the Johannesburg Stock exchange.
We ensure your company complies with its statutory obligations pro-actively and efficiently.
Our staff have depth of knowledge and skill in the corporate secretarial space. We have a wealth of experience in providing flexible, tailored services to more than 4 000 clients throughout South Africa.
Contact an expertFind out more
We are one of the few leading professional service providers able to offer consultancy services to boards of directors to help them navigate the complex requirements of our Companies Act. With a qualified FCIS practitioner as part of our management team, we are able to provide advice to companies on matters including The King Code and report on Governance for South Africa “King III” as well as a range of deeper Companies Act consultancy services.
Our services include:
- Registration of new companies
- Assistance with memorandum of incorporation
- Corporate compliance matters
- Restructuring of groups or companies
- Director training on the duties and responsibilities of directors
- Corporate governance assessments
- Ethics consulting
- Board and committee structure reviews