Payroll costs usually constitutes the largest single expense for any company, so it is essential that your payroll is handled by specially trained people with up-to-date skills and knowledge of the complex regulations businesses need to navigate.
Payroll and, personnel administration are the biggest and most time-consuming challenges facing expanding organisations.
Contact an expertFind out more
Grant Thornton’s outsourcing team can manage these commitments on your behalf, allowing you to focus on what you do best – growing your business.
We are well versed in security and confidentiality concerns and can help reduce the administration costs of your payroll and personnel systems.
As part of our solutions, we can support you with the following:
- Payroll processing and calculation of all notional pay/benefit in kind
- Calculation of tax, social insurance, pension and other statutory deductions
- Electronic payment of salaries direct to employees
- Ensuring ongoing and year-end compliance with revenue requirements
- Regular updates on important payroll-related dates
- Coordination of cross-jurisdiction payrolls with your local Grant Thornton firms
- Provision of appropriate payroll reports and analysis in various formats
- Prompt response to all queries and complete confidentiality
As a global organisation of member firms, we are in an ideal position to support companies expanding their operations worldwide. We understand the challenges of compensating people in different territories and also have expertise in payroll legislations across the globe.