SNG Grant Thornton has developed public sector-specific clean audit solutions to support government's objectives of achieving non-qualified audits, greater transparency and improved service delivery.
We understand the importance of a well-performing Public Finance Management system to improve governance and achieve greater value for money on public expenditure.
Our services are aimed at ensuring effective financial governance, one of the key pillars of service delivery and sustainability in the public sector, and include:
Contact an expertFind out More
- revenue enhancement and cost recovery
- budgeting and planning
- expenditure management
- turnaround strategies
- supply chain management
- asset management
- financial reporting (GRAP and modified cash basis)
- financial systems and control
- VAT recovery
- clean audit and audit readiness
- fleet management consulting
- governance systems.