Whether you are looking to grow your business through an acquisition, or divest of a business at the highest possible value, Grant Thornton has the skills and expertise to help you achieve your objectives.
Selling a business
Our Corporate Finance team can:
Mergers and acquisitions Meet our people
Contact an expertFind out more
- assist you to plan the sale and prepare your business
- perform a valuation of your business and advise you of a realistic selling price
- ensure the value you realise is optimised by selecting the most appropriate approach to selling your business
- use our extensive networks to identify and contact potential acquirers
- prepare an information memorandum providing a detailed understanding of the business
- provide tax structuring advice
- steer the entire transaction process.
Buying a business
We have advised numerous companies and individuals on acquiring a diverse range of businesses and can:
- identify and approach prospective acquisition targets, local or international
- perform a valuation of a target company and advise on a sensible price as well as the return you are likely to generate
- assist in negotiating terms with the seller
- provide assistance to raise debt or equity to fund the acquisition.