When faced with situations that call for you to put a value on your business, you need an independent, formal valuation opinion. Grant Thornton’s Corporate Finance team delivers thorough, unbiased valuations.
We believe valuations should not be the result of a purely mechanical process and use a variety of methodologies and techniques. We exploit our experience and apply our judgment to give our clients the quality of valuation advice they demand.
Contact an expertFind out more
Our range of services:
- commercial advice to companies, partnerships and individuals on valuations in the context of acquisitions, disposals, mergers and restructuring proposals
- valuations for taxation purposes
- valuation of intellectual property, including trademarks, brand names, know-how, customer lists, patents and licences
- dispute resolution services, working with forensic investigators, litigation support and expert valuations
- advice on regulatory and accounting matters, valuations required by IFRS, including purchase price allocation, impairment testing and share option valuations.