Our Cloud Accounting services
Today’s business owners have an extremely difficult task – not only are they expected to run their business within industry rules and regulations, but they also have to balance the burden of being an employer, VAT vendor and taxpayer, this can be a lot to balance!
SNG Grant Thornton Connect can assist you with exactly that.
We specialise in the demanding world of business tax and can navigate the pitfalls for you. Our service offering includes the following:
- Completion and submission of bi-annual provisional tax returns
- Completion of annual income tax return
- Dispute resolution
- Personal income tax calculations and submissions
- Provisional tax returns
- Annual income tax returns for companies, trusts and exempt institutions
- Dividend and Royalty withholding tax returns
- IT14SD preparation
- Dispute resolutions
- New registrations
- eFiling queries
- Tax Clearance Applications for Good Standing and Tender
No one starts a business so they can spend all day bogged down by administrative tasks and bookkeeping. It is about being passionate and bringing their idea to life. With our cloud accounting service, you have the power to automate tedious tasks and take back your time.
Whatever the size of your organization, we will motivate you to find your instinct for growth so your business is running effectively. We are here to deliver comprehensive, efficient and confidential services that fit your business.
What we provide to our clients:
- Accounting Officer services
- Accounting processing of the day-to-day upkeep of your business’s financial records
- Document management – manage and track your receipts, bills and statements simply and efficiently.
- Accounting Reconciliations
- Management accounts specifically for your business needs
- Financial statement preparation to comply with legislative requirements
- Budgets and Financial forecasts
- Preparation of value-added tax (VAT) returns, SARS review and objections
- Administrating bank accounts on behalf of offshore clients registered in South Africa
- Trust administration services with a focus on back-office administration
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Cloud solutions for accounting systems including setting up client and support during the conversion process
Our services allow you to concentrate on your core competencies. As an external service provider, we take on your payroll administration on your behalf, thus creating space for you to concentrate on what is really important.
We work in partnership with you to meet your obligations and pay your employees accurately and on time, every time.
Our payroll service includes:
- Payroll calculations
- Payroll tax submission (EMP201 & EMP501)
- Submission of COIDA
- IPR5’s yearly
- Timely legislative updates
- Access to other services such as tax, accounting and secretarial services
- Co-ordinating payroll accounting with financial accounting
- Assistance in UIF and SARS audits
- Bank upload files for salary payments
We provide businesses with a compliance service in order to ensure that your business complies with all legislated requirements, including back-office company secretarial services and governance support.
Our services include:
- Company registrations and all amendments to CIPC
- Consolidating share capital, share transfers, redemptions, re-purchases, change of directors, lodgment of annual returns, iXBRL and compliance checklist as well as all related statutory requirements
- Compliance with the Companies Act 71 of 2008
- Formation of all types of Companies with CIPC
- Drafting of Memorandum of Incorporation and all amendments to MOI
- Consolidating share capital, share transfers, redemptions, allotments, re-purchases
- Changes to directors, company secretary, auditors, year-end & registered office
- Lodgement of annual returns, iXBRL conversions and compliance checklists
- Compiling of share registers, drafting of resolutions and maintenance of statutory records
- All amendments to Close Corporations
- All other related statutory requirements