African people are coming together to realise a common prosperous and integrated Africa.
However, the continent remains divided with 55 countries each, with their own tax rules and regulations. Companies operating throughout the continent often find it challenging to understand and comply with all these laws.
In collaboration with our partner member firms on the continent, SNG Grant Thornton Africa Desk Tax can provide forward-looking advice to support organisations operating on the continent.
Our services include:
- Tax Restructuring Advisory.
- Supply Chain Tax Efficiency Reviews.
- Customs and Excise Tax Planning.
- Preferential Trade Agreements Advisory.
- Tax Project Management.
- Corporate and Human Resource Tax Compliance and Advisory.
- Transfer Pricing and International Tax Compliance and Advisory.