The people of Africa and her Diaspora are uniting to realize a prosperous and integrated Africa based on inclusive growth and sustainable development.
However, currently, the continent remains divided with 55 countries each with its tax rules and regulations. Companies operating on the continent often find it difficult to understand and comply with these laws.
In collaboration with our partner member firms on the continent, SNG Grant Thornton Africa Desk Tax is able to provide forward-looking advice aimed at supporting organizations operating on the continent. Our services include:
- Tax Restructuring Advisory
- Supply Chain Reviews
- Customs and Excise Tax Planning
- Preferential Trade Agreements Advisory
- Tax Project Management
- Corporate and Human Resource Tax Compliance and Advisory
- Transfer Pricing and International Tax Compliance and Advisory