In the current global economic environment, the scrutiny of taxpayers’ transfer pricing arrangements is top of the list for almost every revenue authority around the World. In addition to this high-risk tax area is increased compliance and documentation requirements, along with added complexity under-pinned by the 2017 Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development’s (OECD’s) Guidelines on Transfer Pricing arising out of initiatives to address perceived base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS).
Our transfer pricing specialist can assist you through all the phases of the transfer pricing life cycle, from planning and structuring and putting the correct documentation in place to ensure compliance, to implementing transfer pricing in your organisation and defending your position if the need arises.
Our services include:
- Developing a transfer pricing strategy that supports broader strategic goals
- Preparing and maintaining local, regional or global transfer pricing documentation
- Reviewing transfer pricing risk arrangements to identify potential areas of exposure
- Liaising with other Grant Thornton offices to solve issues in countries where your business operates
- Transfer pricing training
- Review of transfer pricing control adequacy and recommendations
- Resolving transfer pricing disputes with tax authorities, and
- Pricing of intercompany debt and arm’s length debt testing
Please reach out to our tax specialists if you require assistance with any tax matters or if you would like to understand more about tax services and how it could impact on your organisation.