- Intelligent business Locking down the value of data
- Compliance How will the new ethical standard – NOCLAR – affect you?
- Corporate governance King III vs King IV
- IN THE PUBLIC EYE Research: Citizen engagement a must for Public Sector
- Growthline Clever ideas in other markets and how to bring them to SA
At Grant Thornton we help dynamic organisations around the world unlock their potential for growth.
Our services can strengthen your business and stakeholders' confidence. You'll receive professionally verified results and insights that help you grow.
Our tax services help you gain trust and stay ahead, enabling you to manage your tax transparently and ethically.
Our progressive thinkers offer services to help create, protect and transform value today, so you have opportunity to thrive tomorrow.
Our outsourcing services remove the burden and worry of back office processes and reporting requirements across multiple jurisdictions.
Discussions between the separate Grant Thornton member firms in South Africa regarding integration with SNG Grant Thornton have now concluded.
Grant Thornton Johannesburg has announced that its CEO, Mr Paul Badrick, has stepped aside voluntarily -- pending the outcome of an investigation into sexual harassment allegations levelled against him.
Stats SA released the 2017 tourism arrival statistics this afternoon. For the 12 months, South Africa welcomed 10,29 million foreign tourists (visitors who stayed overnight) in 2017. This is up only 2,4% over 2016.