- Intelligent business Locking down the value of data
- Compliance How will the new ethical standard – NOCLAR – affect you?
- Corporate governance King III vs King IV
- IN THE PUBLIC EYE Research: Citizen engagement a must for Public Sector
- Growthline Clever ideas in other markets and how to bring them to SA
At Grant Thornton we help dynamic organisations around the world unlock their potential for growth.
Our services can strengthen your business and stakeholders' confidence. You'll receive professionally verified results and insights that help you grow.
Our tax services help you gain trust and stay ahead, enabling you to manage your tax transparently and ethically.
Our progressive thinkers offer services to help create, protect and transform value today, so you have opportunity to thrive tomorrow.
Discussions between the separate Grant Thornton member firms in South Africa regarding integration with SNG Grant Thornton have now concluded.
Stats SA released the 2017 tourism arrival statistics this afternoon. For the 12 months, South Africa welcomed 10,29 million foreign tourists (visitors who stayed overnight) in 2017. This is up only 2,4% over 2016.
Tourism to the KwaZulu-Natal North Coast has increased by 9% over the past three years and contributed in excess of R3 billion to the gross domestic product (GDP) of iLembe District Municipality for the period March 2017 to February 2018.