- COVID-19: Implementation of employees’ tax relief in RSA
- COVID-19 interview with Head of Assurance, Alex Philippou
- COVID-19 interview with Head of Business Consulting Yugen Pillay
- Group Chief Executive's message to employees
- Lockdown updated tax proposals
- Relief measures guide to COVID-19 in South Africa
- COVID-19 interview Oupa Mbokodo.
- Summary of revised COVID-19 tax relief measures
- COVID-19: Financial Reporting and Disclosures
- The Resilience Wheel
- Rise in remote working – Cyber security implications
- Group Chief Executive's message to clients
- Grant Thornton comments on Stats SA’s Tourism arrival stats for 2017
- KZN North Coast tourism shows steady growth – even amid weak economy
- Percentage of women in senior roles in SA creeps up
- Strategic foresight is a crucial component of responsible corporate governance Strategic foresight is a crucial component of responsible corporate governance
Discussions between the separate Grant Thornton member firms in South Africa regarding integration with SNG Grant Thornton have now concluded.
Stats SA released the 2017 tourism arrival statistics this afternoon. For the 12 months, South Africa welcomed 10,29 million foreign tourists (visitors who stayed overnight) in 2017. This is up only 2,4% over 2016.
Tourism to the KwaZulu-Natal North Coast has increased by 9% over the past three years and contributed in excess of R3 billion to the gross domestic product (GDP) of iLembe District Municipality for the period March 2017 to February 2018.
Grant Thornton survey says percentage of women in senior roles in SA creeps up. But no women at all in senior roles in 20% of SA businesses, is concerning
Strategic foresight is a crucial component of responsible corporate governance