- Covid-19 Tax relief: Repayment of deferred payments and waiver of interest and penalties for late payments
- Financial modelling for progressive businesses
- Women in Business 2021
- Quarterly Forensics newsletter
- ESG Due Diligence Fortress Model
- Tax Guide
- Businesses report devastating impact due to fraud in 2020 and possible continuation in 2021
- SNG Grant Thornton Forensics amalgamates with Exactech
- Targeting the Education Sector
- Tax Focus
- How ready is the Tourism Industry for travel and POPI?
- Utilising digital forensic accounting resources to navigate fraud risk
- Tax Focus
- Rooms available: How COVID-19 has impacted the hotel industry
- Carbon Tax: Submissions, payments and audit requirements
- Voluntary Disclosure Programme (VDP) Application: The requirement of 'voluntary'
- Reviewing the section 72 decision with regard to the VAT treatment of telecommunication services
- SNG Grant Thornton expands its service offering for key industries
- KPMG Eswatini joins (SNG Grant Thornton)
- Tax Season
- Building resilience
- Building resilience
- Building resilience Investing in Supply Chain
- Announcement - Head of Tax appointment
- Should social media influencers register for VAT in South Africa?
- Supplies of Electronic Services
- VAT Apportionment in South Africa
- Aviation: navigating the impact of COVID 19
- Navigating the impact of COVID-19 on the tech industry
- COVID-19: Implementation of employees’ tax relief in RSA
- COVID-19 interview with Head of Assurance, Alex Philippou
- Group Chief Executive's message to employees
- COVID-19 interview with Head of Business Consulting Yugen Pillay
- Lockdown updated tax proposals
- Relief measures guide to COVID-19 in South Africa
- COVID-19 interview Oupa Mbokodo.
- Summary of revised COVID-19 tax relief measures
- COVID-19: Financial Reporting and Disclosures
- The Resilience Wheel
- Rise in remote working – Cyber security implications
- Group Chief Executive's message to clients
- Grant Thornton comments on Stats SA’s Tourism arrival stats for 2017
- KZN North Coast tourism shows steady growth – even amid weak economy
- Percentage of women in senior roles in SA creeps up
- Strategic foresight is a crucial component of responsible corporate governance Strategic foresight is a crucial component of responsible corporate governance
SNG Grant Thornton Forensics amalgamates with Exactech
SNG Grant Thornton expands its service offering for key industries
Announcement - Head of Tax appointment
KPMG Eswatini joins SizweNtsalubaGobodo Grant Thornton (SNG Grant Thornton)
Discussions between the separate Grant Thornton member firms in South Africa regarding integration with SNG Grant Thornton have now concluded.
Stats SA released the 2017 tourism arrival statistics this afternoon. For the 12 months, South Africa welcomed 10,29 million foreign tourists (visitors who stayed overnight) in 2017. This is up only 2,4% over 2016.
Tourism to the KwaZulu-Natal North Coast has increased by 9% over the past three years and contributed in excess of R3 billion to the gross domestic product (GDP) of iLembe District Municipality for the period March 2017 to February 2018.
Grant Thornton survey says percentage of women in senior roles in SA creeps up. But no women at all in senior roles in 20% of SA businesses, is concerning
Strategic foresight is a crucial component of responsible corporate governance