- Group Chief Executive's message to clients
- Grant Thornton comments on Stats SA’s Tourism arrival stats for 2017
- KZN North Coast tourism shows steady growth – even amid weak economy
- Percentage of women in senior roles in SA creeps up
- SizweNtsalubaGobodo joins Grant Thornton network
- Strategic foresight is a crucial component of responsible corporate governance Strategic foresight is a crucial component of responsible corporate governance
Discussions between the separate Grant Thornton member firms in South Africa regarding integration with SNG Grant Thornton have now concluded.
Stats SA released the 2017 tourism arrival statistics this afternoon. For the 12 months, South Africa welcomed 10,29 million foreign tourists (visitors who stayed overnight) in 2017. This is up only 2,4% over 2016.
Tourism to the KwaZulu-Natal North Coast has increased by 9% over the past three years and contributed in excess of R3 billion to the gross domestic product (GDP) of iLembe District Municipality for the period March 2017 to February 2018.
Grant Thornton survey says percentage of women in senior roles in SA creeps up. But no women at all in senior roles in 20% of SA businesses, is concerning
SizweNtsalubaGobodo, the largest home-grown audit and advisory firm in Southern Africa, joins the Grant Thornton global network as a member firm in South Africa.
Strategic foresight is a crucial component of responsible corporate governance