When companies operate across borders or have a presence in multiple jurisdictions, complying with local tax laws and ensuring that they meet prescribed reporting requirements can prove to be a complicated and onerous task. Local market knowledge from specialist advisors is required and advised.
Given our extensive network of offices around the globe, our team is ideally suited to serve large multinationals and other global companies that need on the ground expertise in multiple jurisdictions. We also provide newly formed companies with tax-efficient structuring services as they embark on international expansion. Our network allows us to have a clear view of both local and global trends.
We are valued for our deep technical expertise and insights into the cross-border activity of organisations. We can help you achieve your objectives.
Our services include:
- Advising on the tax implications of financing agreements.
- Assessing effective management risks.
- Considering the tax implications of cross-border transactions.
- Evaluating controlled foreign company risks.
- Proving advice on new group structures.
- Reviewing the efficiency of existing group structures.
- Considering tax nexus risks.
- Drafting and reviewing of existing transfer pricing policy.
- Performing benchmarking studies.
- Advising on optimum pricing of intercompany transactions.
- Preparation of country-by-country reports.
- Submission of required documentation to revenue authorities.
- Supporting clients on transfer pricing audits.
- Preparing advanced pricing agreement requests.