Businesses now face complex Value-Added Tax (VAT) systems, case law, guidance, and legislation. Understanding VAT rules is key when entering new markets, expanding globally, and participating in international supply chains. Failure to comply may result in interest and penalties.
We can manage your entity’s overall exposure to indirect taxes. This includes guiding you through complex VAT legislation, advising you on the applicable VAT interpretation notes and VAT rulings, assisting you with preparing VAT returns and negotiating with tax authorities.
You will benefit by having access to our tax expertise and commercial insights. This will assist you in making better financial and business decisions. Whether you are an individual, small business, entrepreneur, or multinational corporation, you will receive the most effective VAT solutions to support your goals.
In collaboration with our partner member firms, we can ensure that our advice and solutions are relevant wherever you may be located globally.
Our services include:
- VAT ruling applications.
- Technical VAT opinions.
- IT14SD VAT reconciliations.
- Diesel rebates calculations.
- SARS Audits & queries.
- VAT registrations & deregistrations.
- VAT on electronic services registration and compliance.
- VAT e-filling registration & profile set up.
- VAT returns & SARS verifications.
- VAT compliance services.
- Change of banking details.
- Assistance with unpaid refunds.
- All VAT related applications.
- Tailor-made VAT training.
- VAT Analytics.
- Deferred payment arrangement.
- Compromise of tax debts.
- Settlement of tax debts.
- Debt equalisation.
- Voluntary Disclosure Applications (VDP).
- Assistance with VDP VAT returns and calculations.
- Application of remission of penalties and interest.
- Objections & appeals.
- Tax board representation.
- Settlement of disputes.
- Tax clearance applications (foreign, tender, good standing).
- VAT Apportionment ratio calculations.
- VAT health checks.
- VAT accrual reviews.
- VAT risk assessments.
- VAT compliance reviews.
- VAT audits.
- Mergers, re-organisations and acquisitions.
- Due Diligence reviews.