- Intelligent business Locking down the value of data
- Compliance How will the new ethical standard – NOCLAR – affect you?
- Corporate governance King III vs King IV
- IN THE PUBLIC EYE Research: Citizen engagement a must for Public Sector
- Growthline Clever ideas in other markets and how to bring them to SA
At Grant Thornton we help dynamic organisations around the world unlock their potential for growth.
Our services can strengthen your business and stakeholders' confidence. You'll receive professionally verified results and insights that help you grow.
Our tax services help you gain trust and stay ahead, enabling you to manage your tax transparently and ethically.
Our progressive thinkers offer services to help create, protect and transform value today, so you have opportunity to thrive tomorrow.
Our outsourcing services remove the burden and worry of back office processes and reporting requirements across multiple jurisdictions.
Grant Thornton survey says percentage of women in senior roles in SA creeps up. But no women at all in senior roles in 20% of SA businesses, is concerning
SizweNtsalubaGobodo, the largest home-grown audit and advisory firm in Southern Africa, joins the Grant Thornton global network as a member firm in South Africa.
Strategic foresight is a crucial component of responsible corporate governance