Job No: EXD004
Categories: Public sector
The Conciliation Mediation and Arbitration Commission (CMAC) is an entity established in terms of Section 62 of the Industrial Relations Act of 2000 (as amended) for the resolution of disputes through Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration.
To provide strategic leadership and guidance to CMAC management and staff with sound management policies and procedures in accordance with the relevant labour relations statutes.
Also, to provide sound financial and human resources management to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, as well as promote CMAC’s ability to deliver on the expectations set by Government, Organised employers and organised Labour in the Kingdom of Eswatini.
Key Performance areas
- Maintain and develop with the Board, strategic plans for the Commission and implement such plans to the best abilities of the organisation.
- Ensure the implementation of approved strategic and business plans within budget as set out by the board within specified periods.
- Ensure that CMAC as an organisation operates to its full capacity in terms of the organisation’s responsibilities, its development and functioning, emphasizing on the promotion of labour peace in the kingdom of Eswatini.
- Provide high-level policy legislative options, orientations and discussions for consideration by the Board.
- Lead management staff to achieve organisational as well as individual objectives and set sound management, administrative and financial controls.
- Develop and present appropriate organisational policies and present these to the Board for approval.
- The development and implementation of appropriate performance measures to drive, guide and also assess the overall performance of CMAC.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Laws Degree or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution.
- MBA/MBL or Equivalent Postgraduate Degree.
- 6 years relevant experience in an executive or senior management role.
- Well established communication, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong people and relationship management skills.
- Strategic/analytical thinking and working exposure to advanced financial management.
- Computer literacy and time management skills.
Applications for this position are now closed