Job No: PMG004
Categories: Private Equity
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Program Manager. This position oversees program management to ensure that goals are achieved and improvements/changes for the implementation of the Enactus programs are implemented as per the annual business plan and strategic directives.
Main areas of Responsibilities (Duties):
- Develop and implement all strategic and tactical initiatives whilst overseeing the day-to-day program implementation and execution on tertiary education campuses.
- Identify prospective higher education participants and implement a recruitment strategy to solicit support for starting an Enactus Team.
- Establish clear program plans and goals aligned to the existing business plan and strategic imperatives.
- Develop on-campus training programs, and other initiatives as required, to help teams improve the quality and sustainability of their respective programs.
- Ensure that all requests for support from Enactus Teams are dealt with timely and adequately.
- Coordinate program training events to include training of university faculty, participating students, and volunteers.
- Prepare and manage the annual program development budget.
- Monitor and supervise Faculty Advisors and their existing programs, and where necessary recommend curtailment, extension, modification, or initiation of activities.
Knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Management /Communications) coupled with a minimum of 3 years experience working in a non-profit organization.
- Working knowledge of academic environment and structures.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects, schedules and budgets.
- Independent self-starter with strong administration skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player with good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure coupled with strong organisational/planning skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
This is a three-year contract.
Applications for this position are now closed