Auditing and financial reporting is a critical path in financial governance.
To this end, the role of the auditor is under increasing scrutiny. We understand that having confidence in financial information and ensuring statutory compliance is critical, as such we provide a sound statutory audit of financial statements specialising in both listed entities and state-owned organisations. Our commitment to quality is unwavering, we provide the highest standards of services and director-led audit engagements.
Our Services include:
- Audit of Financial Statements
- IFRS Compliance/ Accounting Technical
- Sustainability Reporting
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Integrated Reporting
- Financial Review Engagements
- B-BBEE Verifications
- B-BBEE Advisory
- B-BBEE In-house Training and Updates
- Probity Assessments
Contact an expertFind out More
- running your full internal audit function
- developing your internal audit charter
- undertaking an assessment of audit needs
- generating internal audit strategy
- delivering and reporting on internal audit reviews.
If your department lacks the breadth of specialist skills or you require additional resource at peak times, our co-sourced service provides:
- project management expertise
- access to specialist internal audit skills including IT, treasury, tax, governance and compliance
- experienced internal auditors who require minimal supervision
- in-country support around the world
Our internal audit effectiveness and improvement reviews help you to assess and improve the assurance delivered by your internal audit. Our reviews deliver real value through:
- benchmarking against current best practice
- assessing value for money
- delivering pragmatic advice on improving the approach to internal audit
- providing assurance to boards and audit committees that internal audit is focused and managed effectively
- quality assessment of internal audits
- integrated audits which include normal process and IT audit.